Warner Bros. Entertainment and Comic-Con have teamed up again to produce and distribute the official bag of Comic-Con, which will be distributed to fans when checking in at the show.
The bags including: Arrow, Gotham, Lucifer, Supergirl, DC Super Hero Girls and The Flash.
- More than 135,000 bags have been produced and will be provided to Comic-Con attendees throughout the convention.
- Warner Bros. Television series featured on the SDCC bags are Arrow, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Lucifer and Supergirl.
- Warner Bros. Animation series highlighted are Justice League Action and Teen Titans Go!, as well as Blue Ribbon Content’s digital series Vixen.
- The all-new DC Super Hero Girls universe is also showcased.
- Each of the different editions of the 2016 Comic-Con bag features three panels of artwork, designed by Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing. On one side of the bag is a Velcro-fastened cover flap featuring iconic show-related imagery that opens to reveal a second unique show-related design; the all-new Comic-Con 2016 official design appears on the opposite side.
- One bas will also feature upcoming film Suicide Squad from Warner Bros. Pictures. that will be released on August 5.
Find below your bag!
The Comic-Con 2016 is on July 20-24 at San Diego.